Monday, July 6, 2020

So to Misen, good job on providing a quality product.



This year was the year I decided to invest in a cookware set instead of buying individual pieces from different retailers. What I can say is this, I'm 100% satisfied with my investment. I love this set! The ease and functionality of each piece as only made me want to cook more often and eat out less. It motivates me to learn more about cooking at home and trying new recipes and food products.

My bestie, a manager at a Michelin-rated NYC restaurant, loves them and is now thinking of buying herself a set.

So to Misen, good job on providing a quality product.


https://www.misen.co/products/cookware-sets?variant=30383227273297

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great knife!

The knife is well balanced and fits in my hand well. I have several high-end knives and this knife is every bit as good for a much more r...