Friday, July 17, 2020

The Best Knife in My Collection


I bought this knife to replace all the cheaper knives I own. All of them had to be sharpened over and over again before using and, none of them could cut a tomato more than two slices before it would get dull and ruin it. Though I had gotten used to using them, I wasn't happy about their dull edges. The Misen Chef's Knife changed everything! I've been able to cut all the vegetables for a salad so beautifully, I even took a picture of the end result and showed it off on IG. Now, my Misen knife has taken the place of all my other knives and, I would never go back to a regular knife ever again. It truly is the best knife in my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great knife!

The knife is well balanced and fits in my hand well. I have several high-end knives and this knife is every bit as good for a much more r...